APMIP MIE MIAO Recruitment 2017

The Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project (#APMIP), Kurnool District is inviting applications for the post of Micro Irrigation Engineer (MIE) (2 posts) and Micro Irrigation Area Officer (MIAO) (11 posts) on outsourcing basis for a period of one year.

APIMP-MIE-APIO-Recruitment


MIAO and MIE vacant posts are to be filled as per following guidelines


SI. No.Name of the postNo of posts vacantRule of reservation & roster point details
1MIEs21 .SC(W) — (1) Post
2. BC-A(W) — (1) Post
2MIAOs111.BC-B(W)- (1) Post
2.BC-C (W)- (1) Post
3.BC-D (W)- (1) Post
4.ST-Gen- (2) Post
5.0C-Gen- (2) Post
6.BC-B-Gen (1) Post
7.0C-W- (1) Post
8.HH Open- (1) Post
9.BC-D-Gen (1) Post

QUALIFICATION - AGE LIMIT - REMUNERATION


PostQualificationAgeRemuneration
MIEGraduation in Agriculture Engineering18 to 40 years as on 01-07-2017 with relaxation of 5 years for SC,ST & BC candidatesRs.25000/- per month
MIAODiploma in Horticulture/Agriculture or B.Sc Horticulture/AgricultureRs.17500/- per month

Local - Non-Local:- 80% of posts will be filled with local candidates and remaining 20% will be filled with non local candidates as per rules in force.

Last date for submission of application is 25.05.2017

Certificates to be enclosed along with application
  1. 10th class certificate
  2. Diploma in Horticulture/Agriculture
  3. Graduation in Agriculture Engineering and B.Sc Horticulture/Agriculture
  4. Nativity certificate
  5. 4th to 10th study certificate
  6. caste certificate
  7. PH (latest) certificate
  8. Two latest pass photos

The application along with certificates should reach "The office of Project Director, APMIP, Kurnool" on or before 25.05.2017. Applications received late after the cutoff date and time/ incomplete applications/ non-enclosing of required copies of certificates/ enclosing of illegible copies of certificates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Furnishing copies of certificates at a later date will not be entertained and the candidates shall not have any right or claim in all such cases. All the enclosures should be stitched with thread or neatly tagged to the Bio-Data Form along with check-list. Any form of campaigning in selection process if noticed, applications of such persons are liable for rejection without any intimation and without assigning any reasons therefor.



You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment