APMIP Kurnool MIDC MIE MIAO Recruitment Notification 2017 in Micro Irrigation Project

APMIP, Kurnool is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of MIDC, MIE (Micro Irrigation Engineer) & MIAO (Micro Irrigation Area Officer) on outsourcing basis for a period of one year in Kurnool District under APMIP Programme. The last date for receipt of bio-data along with attested certificates is 06/09/2017.

APMIP-Kurnool-MIDC-MIE-MIAO-Recruitment-Notiification-2017
APMIP Kurnool MIDC MIE MIAO Recruitment Notiification



Qualifications
MIDC
Should be a graduate/Post graduate in Horticulture/Agriculture for extending agronomic practices
MIE Should possess graduation in Agriculture Engineering
MIAO should possess in Diploma in Horticulture/Agriculture and Degree with Horticulture/Agriculture.
Remuneration MIDC Rs.25000/-
MIE Rs.25000/-
MIAO Rs.17500/-
Age
Candidates must be completed the minimum age 18 years as on 01-07-2017 and maximum age limit of 40 years.The age relaxation in respect of SC ST BC and PH candidates shall be allowed with relaxation of 5 years and the limitation thereon as per rules in force.
Reservation
Roster system & rule of reservation will be followed as per the rules
Local/ Non-local
80% of posts will be filled with local candidates and remaining 20% will be filled with non-local candidates as per rules in force.

The candidates are requested to submit application, 10th class certificate, Diploma in Horticulture/Agriculture and Degree with Horticulture/Agriculture, nativity certificate, 4th to 10th Study certificate, caste certificate, PH (latest) certificate etc. along with two latest pass photos on are before 06-09-2017.



AP Micro Irrigation Project Kurnool Recruitment Notification

You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment